Dubai Bus Rental Rates

Dubai Bus Rental Rates

Dubai Bus Rental

3
Dubai Bus Rental Rates

What is the best bus with best rent?

It is a question we are often asked. You are probably just orientating yourself, would like to build a camper yourself, but find it difficult to find a suitable bus for a camper. It is. Especially if it's your first bus and you don't really know what you want and/or what to look out for. We have already gone through that process twice and we can help you on your way with which bus you can choose the best for a camper.

DETERMINE YOUR BUDGET AND WISHES

Some people have an immediate preference for a brand in Dubai. Perhaps because they already have good experience with it or have heard good stories about it. It helps you to search in a much targeted way. But whether it will ultimately help you with the best or suitable Bus Rental Dubai? You would probably do better to first grab a pen and paper and answer the questions below. Forget your preference (if you already have one). After this, you will in any case be able to search more specifically for a suitable bus for your future motorhome based on your budget and wishes.

QUESTION 1: WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET?

You want to have a clear budget right from the start. Unfortunately, we did not have this clear when selecting our first bus in Dubai. As a result, we could no longer see the forest for the trees, which made the search complex. So clearly determine your total budget in advance and what you want to spend on the empty bus as well as for converting it. This way you can filter faster, which makes your search much easier.

QUESTION 2: HOW MANY SEATS DO YOU WANT ON YOUR BUS?

The number of people you want to travel with within a bus camper directly determines how big your bus should be. If you don't want to travel with more than two people, you will of course need less space than you want to travel with the family, for example. More people means more seats anyway. Keep in mind that if you buy a bus after 07/'12 that your seats must be mounted in the direction of travel and that they must meet strict installation requirements during the motorhome inspection by the RDW.

QUESTION 3: WHAT FACILITIES DO YOU WANT ON YOUR BUS?

One wants a shower, toilet, air conditioning, hot water, or a refrigerator and the other is satisfied with only cold water and a simple bed. Your wishes in this regard do influence when purchasing a suitable bus for a motorhome. A separate shower room naturally takes up more space. It is, therefore, a good idea to clearly put on paper in advance what you would like to have on your bus, as this influences the required size.

QUESTION 4: WHERE DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TO WITH YOUR BUS?

Increasingly strict environmental laws are limiting diesel cars in particular. As of the past year, owners of an older diesel car will pay a surcharge of 15% on the motor vehicle tax (road tax). You can view the particulate emissions of a bus on the RDW website. In addition, new environmental zones are banning more and more cities. The older your diesel bus, the more restricted you are in access to cities. So keep this in mind when purchasing your bus!

In some cases when you want to pick up the vehicle on a Sunday or if you want to rent it for a longer period of time and you are going to drive few kilometers, then always contact the management beforehand by phone to avoid any inconvenience.