Dry Scalp Treatment: Preeminent and Stress-free
Self Love

Dry scalp treatment; easiest and convenient for all, tried and tested with awesome results.

3

Dry scalp is one of the most embarrassing situations for almost every one. Taking care of the stature and level of oneself, it looks very odd to scratch scalp. It verily gives an impression as if you have lice which cause further concerns. Having said so, it is imperial to make sure the real cause of dryness in scalp. If the end result is due to dryness in scalp then here are few dry scalp treatments.

Dry Scalp Treatments – Easy, Comforting and Tested:

Following are few ways to deal with dryness which are not only tested and are verified to produce result; but also take care of the hair in terms of nourishment.\

1. Sesame Seed Oil:

Benefits of oil: it is nourishing for the skin, assists in lubrication and healing, reduces itchiness as well as moisturizes dry skin.

Method to follow:

• Warm sesame seed oil as per the requirement.
  • Massage onto the scalp and for best results use your fingers for massaging.
  • Wrap head with a warm towel and let oil sit in for maximum ten minutes.
  • Use shampoo to wash it off.
  • Repeat once or twice in a week.

2. Lemon Juice:

Benefits of lemon juice for dry scalp: lemon contains antiseptic properties which comply with dryness, itchiness and scaly skin. It also deals and works out in dandruff.

Method to follow:

• Take lemon and cut it into half, deseed it and squeeze its juice in half a glass of water.
  • Let it sit on scalp for ten minutes. Rinse and use shampoo to take it off thoroughly.
  • Repeat once in a day if you have dandruff.
  • Or
  • If you don't have dandruff simply take lemon, deseed it and rub it on the scalp.
  • Wash it after ten minutes.
  • Repeat as needed, based on the results. Usually we recommend people to use thrice in a week.

3. Apple Cider Vinegar:

Benefits of apple cider vinegar: it possesses anti-inflammation characteristics which eliminates yeast as well as viruses causing dryness and itchiness in scalp. In addition to it, it bears the moderation and balances pH levels in the scalp.

Method to follow:

• Rinse head and then dry it completely.
  • Take a spray bottle and add equal amount of water as well as apple cider vinegar.
  • Spray it on hair and use cotton to apply it on scalp.
  • Shampoo after ten to twelve minutes.
  • Repeat twice in a week.

4. Bananas:

Benefits of bananas for dry scalp treatment: removes dandruff, conditions hair and removes dryness in scalp. It is all because bananas have moisturizing agents which reduces inflammation as well as dry scalp.

Method to follow:

• Mash two bananas and one small sized ripened avocado.
  • Apply it nicely in the scalp and hair.
  • Rinse it off after 30 minutes.
  • Repeat thrice in a week.

Synopsis of the Article:

All in all these four dry scalp treatments are not the only one to work for dry skin. You must however try these ones as the result is way too good and way too far than expected.