Download This Free 'Drink If' Game For Your Bachelorette Party

This Free Downloadable 'Drink If...' Game Is The Only Game You Need For Your Virtual Bachelorette Party

Get ready to get lit.

4470

'Tis the season for wedding fun and if you're hosting or helping plan a bachelorette party for the bride-to-be, you're going to want it to be a blast. Whether it's a social distance soiree or a virtual party, games will always spice up the time with the gals, so if you're looking for a fun and easy one to get the party started (and everyone drunk), this game is for you.

What's the name of the game? "Drink If: Bachelorette Party Edition." Here's how it works.

The Rules Are Simple

One person (or multiple people if you want to take turns) should read the "Drink If" statements aloud to everyone, one-by-one. Those who the statement applies to have to drink. Oh and...

• Drink responsibly
  • Must be 21+ to play this game
  • Mix in some water

Get it? Got it? Good. Now get ready to play! Click each of the two rounds below to download (warning: round 2 gets steamy, proceed with caution).

Round 1

Round 2: Turn Up the Heat

Don't want to print or download? No problem! Just read through the list below and have fun!

1. Drink if... you're related to the bride.

2. Drink if... you're related to the bride's fiance/fiancee.

3. Drink if... you've known the bride for more than five years.

4. Drink if... you've known the bride's fiance/fiancee for more than five years.

5. Drink if... you've known the bride for more than 10 years.

6. Drink if... you're single.

7. Drink if... you're engaged or married.

8. Drink if... you're a parent (yes, this includes pet parents).

9. Drink if... you have the fiance/fiancee's number.

10. Drink if... you've taken a shot tonight.

11. Drink if... you're a bridesmaid.

12. Drink if... you're the bride.

13. Drink if... you're wearing a sash.

14. Drink if... you're wearing a crown or other party headpiece.

15. Drink if... you're using a sexy straw ;)

16. Drink if... you know the bride's favorite color.

17. Drink if... you went to school with the bride.

18. Drink if... you work(ed) with the bride.

19. Drink if... you were the last person to say "bride."

20. Drink if... you can share a funny memory you have of the bride.

21. Drink if... your birthday is this month.

22. Drink if... you haven't taken a sip in a while (you decide what's "a while").

23. Drink if... you know how the bride and her fiance/fiancee met.

24. Drink if... you've gone on vacation with the bride (the bride drinks, too).

25. Drink if... you've ever gotten a little too drunk with the bride.

26. Drink if... you're not yet feeling tipsy.

27. Drink if... you've ever gone skinny dipping.

28. Drink if... you've been to a nude beach.

29. Drink if... you've been to a strip club.

30. Drink if... you're not wearing underwear.

31. Drink if... you have a sex toy.

32. Drink if...you've used a sex toy with a partner.

33. Drink if... you've used handcuffs in the bedroom.

34. Drink if... you've faked an orgasm.

35. Drink if... you've ever sexted.

36. Drink if... you have sent nudes.

37. Drink if... you have a nude you took on your phone now.

38. Drink if... you have a nude someone else sent you on your phone now.

39. Drink if... you've had a one-night stand.

40. Drink if... you've ever done role-play.

41. Drink if... someone has ever walked in on you having sex.

42. Drink if... you've hooked up with someone in the wedding party.

43. Drink if... you want to hook up with someone in the wedding party.

44. Drink if... you had sex today.

45. Drink if... you've had sex in public.

46. Drink if... you've ever made a sex tape.

47. Drink if... you've ever had a threesome.

48. Drink if... you made new friends at the bachelorette party.

49. Drink if... you are having fun.

50. Drink if... you love the bride.

Make your virtual or in-person bachelorette party more festive with decorations and sashes.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.