A Letter To The Ones I'm Leaving Behind

A Letter To The Ones I'm Leaving Behind

Things I want my loved ones to know before I leave.

8
A Letter To The Ones I'm Leaving Behind

The thought of leaving for college is becoming real. Moving away from the people I love, and the town I know is scary. I wanted to share some last thoughts before I open the newest and most exciting chapter of my life.

A letter to my mom

Thank you for everything. You have taught me how to be kind and stand my ground. How to help others but think about myself as well. You have supported me through every opportunity you have had the ability to give me. Thank you for being the greatest role model and mother I could have ever asked for.

A letter to my dad

I don't even know where to start. No matter how much I don't like to admit it, I am going to miss the smart ass comments, and the jokes. I know we never agreed on things much, but that was only because we are too much alike. I promise I will proceed to always try to be the best I possibly can, and continue to meet your high expectations that have been making me better since day one.

A letter to my grandparents

You all have given me everything I could possibly ask for. From helping me through school, to giving me every ounce of love and support you have to offer, you have helped me blossom into the person I am today. You have always been a big part of my life, and I do not plan on that ever changing. I could not be more grateful to have you around.

A letter to my sisters

No matter how much we can't stand each other, I love you guys so much. I never realized how much I needed you guys. You are my soccer playing, car ranting, and TikTok making, built in best friends. I'm blessed that COVID's quarantine has brought us closer together. I can't wait for you guys to come hangout and visit.

A letter to my best friends

This is the moment we have all been waiting for. Graduating and going off to college is right around the corner. Even though we are all going in our different directions, know that without a doubt, I will always have your back. I have been friends with you all for longer then I can remember, and our time doesn't stop now. Don't worry, I will have pictures of you guys all over, and no one will be forgotten.

A letter to my boyfriend

I met you in November, and frankly it feels so much longer ago. The moment I spoke to you I knew you would end up being an important person in my life. Little did I know that I would fall this hard for you. Our relationship has been built on trust and honesty since day one, and I have no doubt that we will be able to handle the changes coming soon.

These are more or less a goodbye, but more of a, I will miss you and see you soon. Going off, and leaving your roots is a difficult thing to do, but the best thing to remember is they are just one phone call away.