5 Things You Don't Think You'll Need For College But You Will

You know those lamps from Pixar?
4

This is just a list of what you may need for college, this is all optional and some of these things you might not need. But for me this is what I think I need for the upcoming semester.

1. Pencil holder

You will need to store your pencils somewhere whether you prefer this or a pencil case you will realize your pencil collection will either grow or decrease by the end of the semester

2. Desk lamp

You know those lamps from pixar? Those will really help when you are studying the light in your room will not be helpful at all. Plus since they rotate you can use them as a reading light at night.

3. Clip fan

A fan that can clip to objects, this seems silly but I regret not having one last semester because they really do help when the air conditioning in your room is not cooperating.

4. Bathroom mat/ rug

A bathroom mat is ideal so when you step out of a shower your feet aren’t hitting the cold ground. A rug will help so once you wake up your feet are not hitting the cold tiles.

5. Tapestry

This is optional but however this is essential for taking cute pictures and for making your room unique. It’s an easy decoration to put up and requires low maintenance.