Dorm life as told by "The Office"

Dorm life as told by "The Office"

"The worst part about dorms was--was the Dementors."

193

The pros and cons of living in your college/university dorms

Whenever your roomate wants to make bunk beds

No. Don't do it. Don't bunk, don't loft. You want your own side of the room.

Realizing how much you're paying to stay in something the size of a closet

Paying more for your room & board than you're paying for tuition. Nope.

When someone decides to start yelling at 2 AM

You'll soon realize that your dorm walls are made out of paper.

Having to evalcuate because someone set the floor's microwave on fire

​This is not a joke. You will have so many evacuations, at the most inconvenient times.

Whenever you and your roomate crank out an assingment at 3 in the morning

Perks of having your roommate in the same class as you. Unless you both procrastinate.

Free food in the commons area

Take. Advantage.

Room Checks

Having to clean up pizza boxes from 2 weeks ago just to not get fined by your RA.

Hearing everyone's alarms going off in the morning

We are all just trying to sleep. Or nap. Constantly.

Whenever Room Checks get cancelled

Nothing sweeter than not having to clean the suite bathroom.

Easedropping on the girls 2 doors down arguing

"I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."

Walking down the hall and hearing The Office theme song

The most important thing in college is taking every chance to rewatch the office

Finally leaving for the semester

Going back home and wondering if you should unpack or just live out of your suitcases for 2 months.