13 Things They Don't Tell You About Moving Home

13 Things They Don't Tell You About Moving Home For The Summer

Summer is going to be so much fun, but by the end of it you will be ready for school to begin.

823

Several college students are moving home, and we all have a vision on what summer vacation should look like. During finals week we fantasize about sitting on the side of the beach with our friends and having the best summer ever. However, when you move back home things take a different turn. Here are 13 things people don't tell you about moving home.

When you arrive home, unpacking is the worst, and you probably won't do a whole lot of it. 

You quickly start looking for a summer job, to make some money over the summer. 

However, you realize that all the good jobs, that don't need a degree, are taken by kids in high school. 

So, you take a job babysitting, lifeguarding, or if you are lucky you actually find a nice job that will hire you for the summer. 

You now work 40 hours in a week, so when you go back to school you aren't completely poor. 

You don't see your hometown friends as much because they are either, working or staying in their college town. 

You miss your friends from college everyday, and wish you could see them. 

You realize the freshman 15 was very real, and try to diet and exercise. 

You quickly realize that you aren't going to have time to be in a bathing suit this summer anyways so why try to get in shape?

Taking one summer class sounded like a great idea, but when it begins you are reminded how much you hate classes. 

But it also makes you realize how much you miss campus. 

You start to pack everything back up again (even though you never unpacked in the first place). 

Arriving back on campus is the best feeling in the world.