Don't Be Afraid To Show Your Love

Don't Be Afraid To Show Your Love

Keep showing your love and loving the people by your side.

907
Don't Be Afraid To Show Your Love
Katie Pyle

We all have different ways to express our affection towards others. We all care about the people close to us, in different ways and for different reasons. But what we all need to remember is to show our love, affection and appreciation for these people.

Our lives take us down different paths that lead us to different people. Some people are meant to be in our lives for a shorter amount of time than others but they all play a huge role in our life story. One decision leads to the next and when we look back at certain points in our lives we can see why certain things went the way that they did, whether it was the way we wanted it to work or not. The 'or not' is the scary part in that realization. When we're lucky, we find some pretty incredible people at the most random times in life, the difficult part is not knowing the role they're meant to play in our lives and the role we're meant to play in theirs. We may be there for the rest of the journey or for a short period. Even though this isn't necessarily the happiest realization, it does allow us to see how important it is to embrace and love everyone that comes into our lives.

Show love to the people that matter to you, if you care about them let them know it. Don't be afraid to come off as 'clingy' for expressing your emotions or thoughts, chances are, if you feel that way, they feel the same. You make memories and share moments with these people. Cherish those. Some people are meant to be in your life forever and it's just meant to be... cliché but true. No matter what a person's role in our life is or our role in their life, we may never really know, but what we can know is that we truly care for them and they care for us. We need to express it so that they know how much we appreciate having them in our lives.

Everyone has different love languages and ways of expressing themselves, I've said it before. Some people aren't as good with words and show it strictly through actions, while some are better at expressing their feelings through words....With different caring actions to back it up of course, maybe not as up front as some would hope or look for but the actions are there. The only thing that's really important is that your love language is genuine and true and when it is, that's all you need.

Things fit together for certain reasons and our path takes us in different directions than we would have ever chosen for ourselves, but it creates our journey while we are a part of other people's journeys too. Show the people you care about that you appreciate them. Don't ever be afraid to show people how you really feel. Find the people that make you happy and you make them happy in return. Keep showing your love and loving the people by your side.