Save The Earth

Recently, I've been watching "Our Planet" on Netflix and seeing how the polar ice caps are melting, which disrupts tons of wildlife—especially polar bears. In general, the melting of ice caps has led to increasing sea levels and further damage to the environment.

With that in mind, here are 7 small ways you can help save the earth:

1. Use metal straws instead of plastic straws.

2. Either take shorter showers or shower fewer times throughout the week.

3. Use reusable cups instead of plastic or paper cups.

4. Walk or take an electric scooter to nearby locations instead of driving.

5. Buy locally grown produce.

6. Reduce, reuse, and recycle.

7. Educate others on ways they can also be environmentally friendly.

It is your duty as a person living on this earth to treat in a way that will let future generations live on it as well. How close are we until we can no longer call this earth our home? 50 years? 30 years? 10 years?

Let's work together to create a world that our own children can live in.