My Dog And Her Journey On CBD

My Dog And Her Journey On CBD

We recently switched CBD brands and here’s what happened.

57

My dog, Coco, has been on CBD since December. It has done wonders for her. She'll be 7 years old in August and has struggled with joint pains and anxiety.

I started off using a CBD tincture and would drop it in her food. The problem with that is Coco doesn't always eat all her food so I wasn't sure if she was getting her full dose.

I recently switched to Holistapet CBD products. They carry tinctures, capsules, and treats.

I was really interested in the treats since they're already pre-dosed. They have 3 different kinds for dogs. Their Joint and Mobility treats contain CBD, turmeric, Boswellia, and hemp seed. These ingredients specifically help joint and mobility. Their Heart and Immune treats include CBD, blueberries, flax seed, hemp seed, and sweet potatoes.

What really helped Coco was the Stress and Anxiety treats which contains, CBD, L-Theanine, chamomile, and hemp seed. L-Theanine and Chamomile both decrease anxiety. Even with just CBD, Coco would still get very anxious when I left the house and would rip through the garbage. I've only been giving her the treats for a few days and have already seen improvements with her anxiety.

Another great pro about Holistapet is their treats are made without preservatives, wheat, refined sugars, or dairy. All ingredients used are ingredients humans would also eat. They test all their products for cannabinoid potency, pesticides, and residuals solvents. Not only are their products amazing, but their website is also very helpful too. They have dosing charts and go in-depth about their products.

If you're thinking about CBD, Coco and I highly recommend Holistapet!

Here are some helpful links to get started:

https://www.holistapet.com/product/holistapet-cbd-pet-tincture/

https://www.holistapet.com/cbd-dosing-chart-for-pets/