Why Dogs Make Better Boyfriends Than Actual Boyfriends
Dogs

7 Things Your Boyfriend Could Learn From Your Dog On Making A Girl Happy

Man's best friend? More like better than a boyfriend!

261

I've never understood why men are sometimes called "dogs" when they do something that would be called "slutty" if a girl did it. Dogs are so loving and faithful! In fact, I think many of our boyfriends could take some notes on love from our dogs, so here are seven things our boys could learn from our pups.

1. How excited to get when you come home

We all know that dogs love to see you when you get home even from a trip to the mailbox. Sometimes, boyfriends don't even seem to notice when you come over to their houses!

2. Proper snuggling technique

Boyfriends hog the blankets and don't let you play with their hair. They could use some training from a dog to learn to snuggle like a champ!

3. How to be playful

Dogs are so playful, especially puppies. They're always down for some tug-of-war or bubbles. Boyfriends, on the other hand, often get grumpy when we want to play outside or do something child-like.

4. Listening skills

You could sit and talk to your dog for hours on end. Even though your furry friend can't respond to you, somehow you know they were listening.

5. Faithfulness

Have you ever met a man as faithful as a dog? Didn't think so. Take notes, boys!

6. Interpreting your emotions

Sometimes when we have a bad day, our dogs just know. They come over and bring you their favorite toy or snuggle with you when boyfriends believe you when you say you're "fine." The simplest gestures can really help turn your day around.

7. Unconditional love

Above all else, dogs love you at your best and your worst. Hopefully, we can all find a boyfriend who can love us like that too!

While boyfriends are great, dogs will always be better! Go give your favorite pup an extra treat and tell them how much you love them. Oh yeah, and don't forget to tell your boyfriend, too.