Do You Really Believe In Yourself?

Do You Really Believe In Yourself?

The beauty of self empowerment is no one can take that away from you unless you allow them.

7
Do You Really Believe In Yourself?
theblaze.com

“Do you believe you can do this?” A simple, yet profound question in the movie "Little Boy." My thoughts have wrapped around this question lately as I branch out into a new stage of life. Sometimes we get so wrapped up thinking of the negative possibilities for what our futures hold. The world will pick you up and throw you into the ground as you struggle to keep sight of what matters most; the screams of doubt will drown out the encouragement and positivity others offer, but if you listen just close enough there is a gentle whispering of, “Do you believe you can do this?”

Hold onto that whisper. In the end, the doubt and the uncertainty doesn’t matter; if you believe in yourself nothing can stand in your way. The beauty of self empowerment is no one can take that away from you unless you allow them. Regardless of your pursuits or dreams, there should always be a moment when you decide that you believe, despite what the world throws your way or the comments of others, you are capable. Cling to your mustard seed and venture boldly forward into what life has to offer and the opportunities you can create for yourself. Nothing is impossible.

Rise above your doubt, or the doubt of others; rise above fear. There are amazing things beyond the mountain that is blocking your view. Choose to believe in yourself, in others, and see where that courage takes you. Sometimes all it takes is a leap of faith to send you into the most amazing opportunities. Be brave with your life, choose confidence in the face of doubt, and most importantly don't let fear defeat you.

Life was only meant to be lived once. It sounds cliche but it's true. At the end of your journey, you'll regret the chances missed because you were too worried about failure. That doesn't mean you need to go big every time you walk out your door in the morning, but it does mean that you need to make every moment count.

Don't spend time overthinking the problems that'll more than likely resolve themselves in time. Don't give power to the voices of fear and doubt that will try to cut you down; be your own cheerleader because that may be all you have sometimes, and that's OK. If you risk believing in yourself, you'll be amazed at the great things you can accomplish. Look at what scares you most head on and ask yourself, "Do you believe you can do this?" Then nod your head yes and get to work.