6 Tips To Do Better With Your Studies In 2019

These will totally help!

22

We can all get in a slum after a long Christmas Break, so use these tips to help you get back in the groove of things!

1. Buy cute new school supplies!

c1.staticflickr.com

Okay, so maybe this one is a little extra, but having some nice new pens and notebooks can really motivate you to take great notes!

2. Set a reward for yourself

upload.wikimedia.org

Tell yourself that if you get all A's and B's you can treat yourself, come May! Or even little things like passing a test can be enough to earn a reward in some cases!

3.Find a study buddy

c1.staticflickr.com

You can hold each other accountable for your goals in each class!

4.Get a planner

c1.staticflickr.com

Commit to being more organized regarding your studies! A planner can really help if you choose to keep up with it!

5. Take Breaks

c1.staticflickr.com

Maybe a break to you means a nap, or maybe its a run, but whatever it is do it! You will get drained so fast if all you do is study.

6.Think outside of the class

upload.wikimedia.org

Applying what you've learned to real world issues and problems can really help you understand them more!