Affordable DIY Christmas Gifts

10 DIY Christmas Gifts That Are As Affordable As They Are Adorable

Who doesn't love a homemade gift?

70
https://unsplash.com/photos/xjB7du_4kQQ
https://unsplash.com/photos/eoj5aweT7bI

It's the season of giving and it's the season of... well... spending money.

If you want to spread the Christmas cheer without breaking the bank... you're in luck! DIY gifts are not only adorable but they are an affordable way to gift this holiday season. All you need is a little bit of creativity and you're ready to be the ultimate Santa Claus of your friend group!

1. Painted Snowman Mug + Chocolate Spoon.

DIY Painted Mug Gift Idea

www.pinterest.com

You can never have enough coffee mugs! This adorable snowman mug just needs some special markers and a plain mug.The chocolate spoon is optional but it is a sweet touch. This DIY can be found here!

2. Mini Snow Globe Ornament.

DIY: mini snow globe ornament

www.pinterest.com

Who doesn't love a homemade gift they can hang on their tree? This snow globe style ornament is the perfect little something special to give to your someone special. This Christmasy DIY can be found here!

3. Peppermint Mason Jar Candles.

DIY Peppermint Mason Jar Candles

www.pinterest.com

Light up the holiday season with this Christmas smelling candle. Plus, who doesn't love a good mason jar? This DIY can be found here!

4. Christmas Planner.

DIY Christmas Planner

www.pinterest.com

Help make this Christmas a memory to last forever! This would be cute blank or filled! Check out this DIY here.

5. Gingerbread Cookie Mix.

Gingerbread Cookies Mix

www.pinterest.com

Warm up the oven because everybody loves Christmas cookies. All they'll need to make these cookies is some water, eggs and a whole lot of love! You can find this DIY here.

6. Whipped Peppermint Sugar Scrub.

Whipped Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe

www.pinterest.com

Who doesn't want soft skin this Holiday season? This super cute gift is festive and much needed. You can find this DIY here!

7. Santa Wine Glasses.

Christmas DIY * Santa Wine Glass

www.pinterest.com

If you love to paint, this is the DIY for you! Check out how to complete this masterpiece here!

8. Giant Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallows.

Giant Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallows

www.pinterest.com

Something little sweet to find under the tree! Not only is this so easy, but it's so cute! Check out this DIY here!

9. Colorful Pine Cone Wreath.

DIY Colorful Pine Cone Fall Wreath

sarahhearts.com

This colorful wreath is a great gift to brighten someones home! Check out the DIY here!

10. Fresh and Woodsy Winter Forest Soap.

Fresh and Woodsy Winter Forest Soap Recipe

www.pinterest.com

Everyone needs some good smell soap! Check out this DIY here!