Dream travel destinations

4 Must-See Destinations You Need To Check Out

My top 4 favorite Youtube travel diaries and must-see travel destinations.

579

With the endless opportunities and various cultures the world has to offer, there is nothing more I want to do than to explore the many different walks of life. While I am always on the lookout for new places to add to my travel board on Pinterest, there is no better way to get travel inspiration than by watching some travel diaries on Youtube where adventure enthusiasts showcase their journey through a camera lens. With that being said, I have put together my top four favorite travel diaries that will inspire you to visit these must-see destinations.

1. Santorini, Greece - Tess Christine

Ever since the year 2008 when my grandma introduced me to the movie "Mamma Mia", I have wanted to visit the islands of Greece. I mean who wouldn't love the photogenic architecture and jaw-dropping views? One of my go-to Youtubers, Tess Christine, visited this past summer and uploaded a slow-motion aesthetically pleasing travel vlog. Whether it be the unbelievably stunning sunsets or the black sand beaches, Santorini, Greece is definitely somewhere I want to explore.

2. Portland, Oregon - Aspyn Ovard

Traveling the world doesn't necessarily mean traveling overseas. There are plenty of perfect destinations for any travel enthusiast right here in the United States. For instance, after watching Aspyn Ovard's Portland, Oregon travel diary, I fell in love with it. Ranging from the picture perfect color changing trees throughout the many hiking trails, to the many different biking trails and the one of a kind beaches, there is something to do in Portland, Oregon all year round.

3. Banff, Alberta - Brad & Hailey Devine

After watching Brad & Hailey Devine's travel guide of Banff, Alberta, I want to stop what I am doing and plan a trip to Canada as soon as possible. With the extremely beautiful mountain range, miles of trees, the various hiking trails and the incredible lake views, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

4. Bali, Indonesia - Aspyn Ovard

If the breathtaking rolling hills of Bali doesn't convince you to visit, then the delicious one of a kind food will. I never thought of visiting this incredible island off of Indonesia that is known for forested volcanic mountains, beaches and coral reefs, until I watched Aspyn Ovard's video that showcased the many wonders of Bali. It's the places like this that make you want to pack your bags and plan a trip discovering the never before seen destinations.