9 Different Types of Tea and Their Health Benefits

Chai Chai Chai !!!

40

A great many people stay with two of the most widely recognized assortments of tea – dark tea and tea with milk. Yet, did you realize that there are more than 9 different kinds of tea? What's more, every tea is novel in its aroma, taste and its medical advantages!

1. Green tea

Green Tea

Green tea is produced using tea leaves, which are just through one sifting process.

Since it contains numerous cell reinforcements, green tea benefits incorporate assisting with battling specific kinds of malignancy, for example, bosom disease and lung malignancy, and diminish cholesterol levels in the body.

2. Kratom tea

Kratom Tea

Kratom tea is made by blending the leaves of the kratom tree or blending kratom leaf powder into bubbling water.

It evidently fills in as a treatment for torment, nervousness, and sadness, and it's been intensely showcased as a "sheltered" plant-based treatment for these conditions. Individuals additionally used to buy kratom for its animating impacts to increase sexual execution, improve state of mind, and upgrade physical continuance.

3. Oolong tea

Oolong tea

Oolong is perhaps the most advantageous tea on the planet you should attempt. This kind of tea contains a cell reinforcement called flavonol.

Additionally, this cancer prevention agent has been demonstrated compelling in diminishing the glucose level in our body.

4. Ginger tea

Ginger Tea

What is the most ideal approach to begin the morning? By drinking ginger tea obviously! It is loaded with cell reinforcements that can diminish irritation and keep your heart solid.

Ginger tea can beat sickness and advance blood course as well.

5. Black tea

Black tea

It is one of the sorts of tea that is well known on the planet. Black tea has the most elevated caffeine levels among different kinds of tea.

To invigorate crafted by the cerebrum and body, you unquestionably can make this tea as a substitute for espresso.

6. Raspberry leaf tea

Raspberry leaf tea

This tea originates from soaking Raspberry leaves, which are known to have numerous advantages, particularly for ladies.

As indicated by a few examinations, raspberry leaf tea has been demonstrated to help reinforce the uterus and straightforwardness work.

7. Peppermint tea

Peppermint tea

This tea is made by bubbling peppermint leaves and afterward including sugar or nectar into it.

In spite of the fact that it doesn't contain caffeine, this sort of tea has a calming impact that can mitigate the cool side effects.

8. Rooibos tea

Rooibos Tea

It is a kind of home grown tea produced using the leaf concentrate of the Aspalathus linearis plant.

This tea plant flourishes in the Cederberg Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa. Other than that, rooibos tea is wealthy in cell reinforcements however low in caffeine.

9. Special chai

Special Chai

This tea is best expended exposed climate or when you don't feel fit. Initially from India, chai tea is likewise called masala chai, which means spiced tea.

The utilization of flavors in chai tea isn't generally the equivalent in certain districts of India. Yet at the same time, its essential flavors incorporate cinnamon, cardamom, pepper, cloves, and ginger.