Changing My Diet After Having The Same Foods

I am too lazy to cook for myself, and thus I usually microwavable diners such as Hungry man. They are so easy to make, and they taste pretty good. However, they can be unhealthy to have, especially every day. Furthermore, I used to drink energy drinks after I woke up in the morning. I started to get addicted because of it. Even if I didn't have caffeine for a couple of days, I would get headaches from withdrawal.

Again, it is not healthy to drink energy drinks every day even if they have no calories. After having an energy drink in the morning, I would have cinnamon toast crunch or some other kind of cereal loaded with sugar. It is so convenient, and it tastes delicious. Yet, my health will deteriorate even if I work out right before I go to bed in the long run.

I tried to replicate my diet, but instead, I tried to be healthier. Instead, I ate healthy choice microwavable meals because they were easy to make, but they provide the necessary vitamins for the day. The only downside was that they didn't taste as good as the hungry man's meals, and they didn't provide enough calories to get me through the day. Therefore, I am now eating two healthy choice meals during lunch. I also tried to cereal that I ate. I decided to eat cereal from Cascadian farms. It's still easy to make, and I think it tastes even better than the sugar-loaded cereal that I used to eat. Additionally, I drink water to wake up in the morning. It is obviously not as good as energy drinks, but I feel more alive and regenerated in the long run.

I tried to change different aspects of my diet, but I could only change some of them. For example, I still drink water and eat healthier cereal in the morning. Although, I have the hungry man meals as of late. I learned a lot from my experience, though. I learned that I should try something new during a semester or a brand new year. Whether it is small or big, it can definitely make a difference. However, ultimately I am proud of my progress so far.