Dexter Morgan Explains Studying

Dexter Morgan Explains Studying

Our favorite serial killer uses his dry humor to explain how we feel while studying.

52
Dexter Morgan Explains Studying

I have always been a fan of the show "Dexter" and have been obsessively watching it ever since I discovered it on Netflix. Some people find his humor inappropriate but, while it is, it is also hilarious and can apply to other things outside of the context of the show. Actually, it is pretty funny in general, but that really all depends on you. He makes the most dry and sarcastic jokes any time anything serious is going on and the way he views the world is definitely unique. Now if you pretend he isn't talking about how his mind is focused on killing and that is what most of these quotes came from, they totally relate to other things. For example: studying.

1. When people start to ask you if you have studied for the test yet and what you understand so far and you begin to realize you are not even sure what the test is going to consist of.

2. You begin studying and you wonder how the heck you even managed to get this far in school. What the heck is this nonsense I am reading? How did I get to this point in my life? Should I really be in college?

3. What am I going to do with my life if I flunk out of college because I cannot pass this test? I am going to be alone forever. I will have no job, friends, or family.

4. I have been studying this material for hours and I cannot tell if I actually am retaining any of this information or if I am just repeating the same sentences over and over in my head and not actually learning what it means. I cannot handle this anymore. I need a break.

5. I am trying so hard to learn this information that I think I am forgetting everything else besides this information for this test.

6. Who am I kidding? After all of this stressing out and going over the information and million times, I've totally got this down... right?