Best Desserts To Eat In The Winter

11 Winter Desserts That Taste BEST When It's 32 Degrees Or Colder Outside

You butter believe it.

39

Pumpkin spice and peppermint are great flavors, but there are so many more to try!

Thankfully, there are tons of new recipes at our fingertips perfect for winter.

Winter desserts can range from pie to pudding, and luckily there is a perfect recipe for everyone's liking.

Here is a list of 11 various delicious warm desserts that are perfect for any winter night!

Apple Cake With Toffee Crust

The prep time for this dessert is a long one, but the end result is worth it! Although it takes time, this recipe from Food & Wine is seemingly easy to follow.

Buckeye Pie

If you like chocolate and peanut butter, this dessert is perfect for you! With Oreos, peanut butter, and chocolate chips, your chocolate and peanut butter cravings will be satisfied! Get the recipe from Delish.

Caramel Apple Pie

Apple pie with a caramel drizzle. It can't get any better than that! For the apple and caramel lovers, try this recipe is by Delish!

Pumpkin Cheesecake Roll

This is like a loaf of pumpkin bread with cheesecake filling, which seems like the perfect combination of bread and cream cheese. For the best results, follow this recipe from Delish.

Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake

If pumpkin isn't so much your thing, maybe peanut butter is! This combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and cheesecake is likely to satisfy any peanut butter and cheesecake lover's appetite! Get the full recipe from Good Housekeeping.

Sparkly Apple Slab Pie

This cinnamon apple granola pie is perfect for any chilly evening. It goes hand in hand with some ice cream! Get the recipe from Good Housekeeping here.

Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ice Cream

There is nothing better than homemade ice cream to top off any type of pie! This deliciously creamy recipe by Sugar Dish Me is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.

Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler

Flickr / Ralph Daily

The pumpkin taste is great for winter, and the pecans are great for crunch! Cobbler is one of the best desserts to have during the winter, and this recipe by Lauren's Latest is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!

Honey Pound Cake

This sweet pound cake is a perfect dessert for any winter occasion. This flavorful recipe by Country Living is sure to satisfy any love for cake.

Dark Chocolate Pecan Toffee

These bits of dark chocolate pecan toffee is the perfect snack for the winter days. This recipe by Country Living is sure to satisfy any craving for chocolate!

Pecan Pralines

Small pecan praline bites are a great snack for the winter. This recipe by Country Living is sure to keep your snack game high during the colder months.