Derek And Julianne Hough Go Above And BEYOND For Their Third Tour

MOVE-Beyond- Live on tour is the siblings third sold-out show that is bigger and better than ever!

48
MOVE Live on Tour

For Dancing with the Stars / Hough fans, this is an exciting time! Derek and Julianne Hough, have gone on the road again to embark on their third sold-out tour. MOVE-Beyond-Live on tour is bigger and better than the previous tours.

MOVE Beyond kicked off on Wednesday, April 19th in Akron, Ohio and comes to a close on June 17th in Santa Rosa, California. It features all new dances, costumes, stage, singing, skits, merchandise, VIP packages, and a new experience! Even the new dancers are brand new!

This time around the tour is going to feature inspiration from the elements- water, fire, earth, and wind. Produced by famed choreographers, Nappytabs, this show is bound to be out of this world!

The superstar sibling duo announced the tour last December with a performance on Good Morning America! They promised it would be mind blowing and beyond anyone’s expectations.

A few weeks ago, Derek and Julianne gave fans a preview of what to expect on this tour with a performance to ‘Unsteady’ on Dancing with the Stars, which Julianne is still a judge on. Dance tells a story that we sometimes can’t, and with this performance, the siblings told the story of their parents’ divorce that was moving and brought the fans to tears. Check out the incredible performance!

This is sure to win the duo the triple threats their next Emmy!

Being involved in two live productions, the Houghs are incorporating elements from both Grease: Live! And Hairspray Live! And, of course, we are expecting to see a little bit of that friendly sibling rivalry.

For you Disney lovers, here is a mashup, sibling style.

Video Credits: Courtney Larkin

I don’t want to give too much away, but there is a Disney mashup and a lot of tapping!

This time around the VIP packages were far BEYOND anything they’ve done before! Along with a meet and greet (which in my opinion is the best part), the exclusive merch, and the Q & A section, the Houghs have added some elements that is sure to make this tour a memorable one! Like before, the VIP packages guarantee your spot in the first 30 rows, so you can get an up close and personal view!

Now, there is the “Hough Exhibit”, in the new MOVE VIP lounge, which features memorabilia from previous tours, and pieces from their personal collections, such as their Emmy’s, DWTS mirrorball trophies, and their Grease and Hairspray props. This year, there is also a green screen photo booth to capture additional pictures, a and video photo booth to capture a gif of you.

If you are really interested and have the funds to afford it, there are certain VIP packages that are offered that lets fans have a 20-minute intimate meet and greet backstage with the siblings, a ticket in the front row, a toast backstage with them before the show. (Bonus: You get to get the champagne flute), a selfie photo op, and a personalized autographed program.

But if you can’t afford any of that, don’t worry! Just going to the show itself is a gift that one will remember for a lifetime. Also, Derek and Julianne love their fans so much that, most nights after the show, they will come out of their tour buses or the stage door, and meet and take pictures with fans for free! Woohoo!

From emotional pieces to upbeat dances, to singing and making fun of each other, Derek and Julianne know how to put on a performance, and make their audiences captivated.

I had the privilege of attending their second tour in 2015, and it truly was a “rock concert for dance,” as the siblings call it. Somehow, they have outdone themselves again with this tour, and keep coming back stronger and better than ever! I don’t know how it can get much better than this!

You will even see double the Derek. In one number, he plays the drums and taps at the same time! It is something you have to see to believe!

If you’re really lucky you might even have Derek sit on your lap and serenade you!

There is truly nothing like this tour! Don’t miss your chance! Snatch up whatever limited tickets are left, and be amazed! They went above and BEYOND for their fans!

These two are changing the world of dance, and bringing attention to it! There is nothing they can’t do!

Don’t forget to catch Julianne on Dancing with the Stars, Monday nights at 8/7c, and Derek on World of Dance, starting May 30th!