Colorful July 4th Treats You Need To Make

9 patriotic recipes to make on july 4th

You'll be proud to be an American after making these red, white, and blue treats.

23

The fourth of July is one of the best holidays of the year. Celebrating America and all of the incredible people who live here and fight for our country truly does make you proud to be an American. Getting together with family and friends for barbecues makes the day so much better.

This holiday wasn't only created to celebrate our country. It is also the day of the year where we can stuff our faces with food and drink our butts off. What better way to celebrate this holiday than with an abundance of treats that'll get you into the USA spirit?

1. Buzzed Strawberry Bites

These strawberry bites put a spin on your typical chocolate-covered strawberry. The use of white chocolate makes these berries sweeter, and soaking them in rum sure does give them a kick!

2. Patriotic White Chocolate Puppy Chow

This puppy chow will be sure to satisfy all of your cravings. Puppy chow is so delish, and mixing in those blue and red M&M's add a patriotic touch to this one-of-a-kind recipe!

3. Taco Salad Flag Dip

Combining tacos and dip is one of this world's best creations, and this taco dip is no exception. Adding in the design of the American flag just makes it that much more yummy!

4. 4th of July Jello Shots

Everyone loves a good shot! These Jello shots can be mixed with alcohol, or you can make them alcohol free for the kids. Either way, they are sure to be a hit!

5. Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Strawberries

These mini cheesecake bites are inexpensive and their taste is so satisfying! Just piping the strawberry halves and adding some blueberries will make it quick and easy to prepare this treat, and your guests will be begging for more.

6. Boozy Sparkling Lemonade

What's the fourth of July without an awesome drink? This boozy lemonade is perfect for celebrating the USA and it's packed with a punch.

7. American Flag Cake

Okay, this American flag cake may take a lot more work than the other treats on this list. But how awesome would it be to cut open a cake and see an American flag?! Your guests will be sure to go crazy and compliment you on your fabulous baking skills.

8. Firecracker Rice Krispie Treats

These rice krispie treats are perfect for a last minute dessert. They are simple to make and their patriotic colors make them even more scrumptious.

9. Fourth of July Firecracker Hot Dogs

These hot dogs are perfect to make for your annual fourth of July barbecue, and they can double as a cute decoration for your snack table. Eating them on a stick makes it easier for guests to grab and eat as many as they want!

Hoping that your fourth of July is filled with lots of patriotism and delicious treats! Enjoy!