A Definitive List Of The Top 9 Rides At Walt Disney World

Number 4 is so underrated.

68

Walt Disney World is the happiest place on Earth, and what makes the happiest place on Earth even more amazing are the rides! So here are the top nine rides at Disney World that you should add to your to-do list for your next family vacation!

1.Tower of Terror

upload.wikimedia.org

Located in Disney's Hollywood Studios, this attraction has proven to be one of the most thrilling rides on property.

2. Splash Mountain

upload.wikimedia.org

Home to the Magic Kingdom and by far the best water ride at Disney World, the storytelling partnered with the thrill of the drop at the end are sure to make any rider come back for more!

3. Avatar Flight of Passage

c1.staticflickr.com

Pandora, based in Animal Kingdom, is one of the newest additions to Walt Disney World. This 3D ride experience is so lifelike its crazy.

4. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

farm6.staticflickr.com

This is the only coaster on Walt Disney property that goes upside down and boy does it! With a total of 3 twists, this ride based in Hollywood Studios guarantees a thrill!

5. Soarin' Around the World

upload.wikimedia.org

While EPCOT has fewer rides than the other parks, this one still deserves a spot in the top 10. It may not be a thrill but it is definitely a beautiful and calm ride that you will not want to miss while in the parks!

6. Space Mountain

c1.staticflickr.com

Located in Magic Kingdom, this one is definitely on the more thrill seeking side of things, While pretty much in pitch black darkness for most of this coaster space mountain is definitely one you do not want to miss!

7. Expedition Everest- Legend of the Forbidden Mountain

upload.wikimedia.org

Animal Kingdoms largest attraction, Everest is very intimidating at first and not for ones who don't like a thrill. Once you're on you go forwards through the track before coming to a halt and then doing the track back before reversing back to forwards again. Keep your eyes open to... you might get a glimpse of the Yeti!

8. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

upload.wikimedia.org

Another Roller Coaster based in Magic Kingdom, this one takes you through a mountain side, and trust me the best time to ride it is during the Magic Kingdom fireworks show! It has the best view!

9. Test Track

upload.wikimedia.org

Of the few rides in EPCOT, this may be the most thrilling. Prepare to race opponents on this track and have tons of fun while doing it!