Deep State Wise Up

Deep State Wise Up

Open Message To The Institutions Of The Deep State
7

The Deep State is the collective institutions that consist of the military, intelligence agencies, military-industrial-complex, and others. The Deep State is known as a double government since it consists of organizations largely established through undemocratic means such as appointed, technocratic, and meritocratic leaderships. Due to this undemocratic nature, the Deep State has collectively drifted away from public control or oversight. With this in mind, the Deep State needs to stop creating false enemies abroad and start self reflection at both itself and the public institutions of government.

The potential for the Deep State to stand with the citizenry and demand complete new elections in the United States on all levels, as well as submitting itself to the re-acclimation of public institutional control, would be a far better strategy than attempting to draw war with foreign powers. The assertion that Russian interference resulted in the election of Donald Trump is not an acceptable excuse when there are blatant domestic corruptions that have far greater influence.

The domestic election system is objectively largely illegitimate, whether it is due to the influence of money in candidate races, voter suppression laws like ID laws, or the gerrymandering of districts; these all render the integrity of our election system illegitimate. It is no longer acceptable to shrug off as mirror acceptable corruption or deliberately design by elite benefactors. If election systems do not offer a direct democratic means of participation of the citizenry then it is constitutionally illegitimate for violating the fundamental and inherent right to vote. The illegitimacy has finally been recognized as several states, including South Carolina, have been deemed to be not functioning democracies anymore.

https://www.electoralintegrityproject.com/featured-dataset

Any social momentum picking up that is pushing towards the civil and constitutional rights and security of persons of all the citizenry must be embraced and assisted by any means via the Deep State institutions. The regression of United States civilization and its institutions is a threat to national security. The repeal of the Affordable Care Act is a direct example of millions of lives being endangered and where the security of persons is threatened for tens of millions; especially since there is no proposed replacement. The inaction and even rejection of climate change policy is a direct hazardous risk to the entire nation and all aspects of national security. The ignoring of racial tensions and inability to create truth and reconciliation between communities across the nation; or the massive wealth disproportionality systematically enforcing poverty and lower living standards. Crumbling infrastructure that is directly harming the lives of and the living standards of entire communities such as Flint Michigan. All of these atrocities are affecting the people of the United States is no longer acceptable to be justifiable because certain people believe in them, that people's beliefs justify the continuation of these atrocities is not excusable in the 21st-century.

The Deep State has the human and material resources to completely rebuild national infrastructure, provide the security of persons, and ensure rights such as healthcare, truth and reconciliation, access to quality infrastructure, etc. The Deep State also has the coordination efforts to mobilize this level of human and material resources towards required projects and programs that could rapidly reindustrialize and raise living standards in a matter of months. The civilian economy at the beginning of US involvement in World War II was transformed into a fully militarized production apparatus in six months. We can repeat such a mobilization level tenfold given our advanced technology today. As the public institutions continue to be stripped and degraded by special interest, corrupt politicians, and antithetical individuals are placed in critical positions within agencies and governmental departments fundamentally upending and derailing the institutions; the need for the Deep State to take the initiative of liberation and organization on the behalf of the citizenry is imperative. Any sort of continuation of conflict with foreign powers to distract from domestic issues will inevitably result in Civil War, World War, and the extinction of the human species.

Institutions that make up the Deep State have once lead a large-scale social movement in history once prior. The abolition movement that eventually became embodied within the Emancipation Proclamation resulted in the force of law being used to change a social order that sought to separate the conception of liberty from a segment of humanity. Those same institutions once again have an opportunity to play a role of momentous occasion. Social justice and revolution pushing towards multiculturalism is an inevitability of the cultural melting pot that is the United States, a Union of States. Just as when the force of law was used to help in the liberation of repressed peoples, so too can the Deep State use its influence and abilities to directly aid the entire citizenry, all the peoples of the United States. We can and must do better, and it is imperative that the Deep State plays its role in that effort.