Decide What to Watch Faster with These Online Services

no more Endless Scrolling When Deciding What to Watch thanks to these Services

These online services will help you save time deciding what to watch.

10

You finally have a moment to yourself and decide you want to watch a TV show or movie. You get comfortable on the couch, grab the remote, open up your favorite streaming platform…then realize you have no clue what to watch. You end up scrolling for 20+ minutes, unsure if you really will like each show or movie you stop and read the plot of. Frustrated, you eventually give up and watch another rerun of a sitcom you've seen many times before. We've all been there.

Nowadays, when it comes to what we watch, there are so many options on a multitude of different platforms that it overwhelms us. We always think there may be something better out there if we just scroll a little more, and it ends up taking up so much time that we often give up. Algorithm-based recommendations try to help us pick something quickly, but there's an even bigger problem there— we just don't trust them.

On the other hand, if even one of our good friends recommends a show or movie to us, we don't think twice about it. We know that they know our taste in entertainment and we implicitly trust their recommendation. Think about it... would you rather watch a movie your best friend told you you'd love or any of the movies you encounter in 20 minutes of scrolling through options on a streaming platform?

You either have to try to remember all of the recommendations your friends give you when you sit down to watch something or inevitably add 20-30 minutes of scrolling to your watching time and know that you may end up with another rerun.

Enter these awesome online services, which provide you with streaming data and more personalized recommendations to help you decide what to watch.

Ditch the endless scrolling with these rad services:

1. Netflix Roulette

This online suggestion generator allows you to enter genre, movie or tv show, IMDb score and Rotten Tomatoes score to have it randomly generate suggestions for you to watch. Just enter the information, sit back and let the generator give you a title to watch on Netflix.

2. Reklist

Reklist is a platform where you can get suggestions of under the radar movies and shows to watch, send and receive recommendations of what to watch between friends, and check out what real people are watching in the trending section. If you're looking for a personalized viewing experience, sharing Reklist with friends will allow you to all see which movies and shows you like best and would recommend watching.

3. Just Watch

Only have a certain streaming service? Trying to figure out where you can watch or stream a specific movie or tv show? Just Watch has you covered! Just Watch will allow you to see where any movie or show is available for viewing and directly links to that title. This can be an especially useful tool if you only have certain streaming accounts.

Get watching faster than ever before with these awesome services!