To My Yoga Buddy

To My Yoga Buddy

And coffee getting, wine sharing, forever venting friend
48

OK, so I called you my yoga buddy because you're probably the only person that I can hold a half pigeon pose next to and you can feel my pain from the next mat! We have also both almost disrupted an entire yoga class together by trying to keep a straight face and not laugh our asses off at some of our failed attempts to get into the fancy positions.

But, let's be honest, those cute yoga BFFs that's are fitness goals on Insta — totally us! But truly one of my favorite parts of the week is yoga and coffee time spent with you! We laugh, we catch up, and we vent about pretty much everything under the sun - and usually make a deal to drink a bottle of wine together the next day and, well, vent some more!

From sitting together in what seemed to be the worlds hardest Geology lab to the "oh hey we both have cool tattoos" conversation, you became one of the greatest friends I've met throughout college! We share a love of overpriced coffee, study procrastination, an overwhelming hate for pickles, an enormous fear of the future, and did I already mention wine??

I also have a low key obsession with your dog! Anytime that I'm in need of a good friend, someone to have some girly chats and the usual "of my god you will not believe what he did" talks, I know that you're always there. And even though life can get super hectic and we both know what it's like to chase our own asses with school and work and everything in between, I know that you're always at the other end of the phone!

So I just want to say thank you, thank you for always being down to have fun, always being down for downward dog, and always being a bomb ass friend! Here's to you gal

XOXO