Dear Starbucks,

To my home away from home, the place that provides me with a beverage with energy when I need it most. It’s truly amazing that you can automatically boost my mood when I step right through your doors.

From your comfy chairs, to the inspiring music that plays in the background to the aroma, you’re the perfect place. I can spend time working on homework or catching up with friends. I don’t know what it is about you, but I find myself in complete focus when I’m there. My favorite time of year is during the holiday season when my venti red cups are filled with Peppermint Mochas. However, you never fail to amaze me with your Passion Iced Tea Lemonade or your Caramel Macchiatos during the other times of the year.

Some may call it an obsession, I call it love. Where would I be without you? My parents sometimes are concerned that I have had gold status for this long. But where would I be if I didn’t have you, the caffeine and warmth you provide me? It’s hard to forget something as amazing as you, Starbucks.

Sometimes, Starbucks, you do get on my nerves. Every once in a while, you spell my name wrong – Alex, Alexis, Alexia. The wait sometimes is ridiculous, but I do it anyways.

Thanks for always being there,

Me, your number one fan