Dear (Future) Little

Dear (Future) Little

Biggie always has your back.

22
Dear (Future) Little
Google

I cannot wait until I am able to call you my little, but also I cannot wait until you are able to join my family because I already love you even though I have no idea who you are.

I am so glad that you rushed with Tri Sigma and that one day I will be able to say that my little is my bestfriend. I want you to know many things, but the most important is that I will always be here for you..so welcome to the family my dear.

You are going to be so excited for big/little reveal as you were for recruitment and for that, I am so happy. I am so happy that you have something to look forward to in life because Tri Sigma is my heart and soul and I hope it is the same way for you.

No matter what time of the day, I will be there for you. I will always have your back during good and bad times and will always be your shoulder to cry on and also the first person you text when you get exciting news.

I cannot wait for many things to do with you like go to the zoo, spend hours studying for a test in the library, making crafts, shopping, and many more adventurous days with you. Whether we are the same or opposite, we will both find something in common and love it with no ends.

Get ready for many days of learning new chants, buying sigma gear, meeting many new people, and being accustomed to Greek life now that you have joined.

I hope you understand that I will literally always be here. So once that creepy boy from the bar hits on you --- you call big and I will be there. Whether it is at 2 AM or not, I will make an appearance. I will defend you when I believe you are in the right and I will also tell you some days that you are in the wrong and you should rethink your decision on things.

I'm so excited for the nights that we will relax from a hard week of classes and go watch a movie and be able to eat popcorn and act as if we are girls in high school with no worries in the world. I am also excited for the nights that will turn into mornings with the people that mean the most to you.

There are many things that I wish upon you and I really hope that my family betters your future because we will try our best to make you feel at home. We already love you and we have no idea who you even are.

So dear future little, always know that this "biggie" will always have your back. Because after all, we are faithful until death.

Love,

Your Future Big