11 Things You Need To Know Before You Hire Me

To My Future Employer, If You Hire Me, I Will Be The Best I Can Be

Before you hire me there are a few things you should know.

18
Emily Yaritz

I'll start this letter by saying that I am incredibly grateful to be in this position, but before you make your decision here are 11 things you need to know about me.

1. I can't do things halfheartedly 

If you hire me, I am going to give you everything I have. I will be all in and it's as simple and as complicated as that. You will have my whole heart.

2. Others will always come before me

If you hire me, you're not only hiring me the worker but you're also hiring me the person. And me the person has a huge heart that will always want the best for others. There will be times where I have to do what is best for someone else rather than myself.

3. I'm going to love this team more than I can put into words

If you hire me, I am going to fall in love with this team and I am going to love them more than I love myself.

4. I will always be 10-15 minutes early and I will always be willing to stay late

If you hire me, you will understand first hand what sacrifice looks like.

5. I want to be the best

If you hire me, you'll find out quickly that I don't like being average. I want to be the best at everything I do so please tell me when I screw up. Help me become the person I know I can be. I'm nothing if not coachable.

6. I'm willing to make mistakes

If you hire me, know that I understand that you learn by making mistakes. A beautiful thing is never perfect.

7. I'm crazy dedicated

If you hire me, know that I will willingly take risks even if it means falling flat on my face because I promise you I'll be crazy enough to give it another shot. Fall seven stand up eight, right?

8. I respect the process

If you hire me, I understand that great things take time. I will embrace the journey and I will never take a moment for granted.

9. I lead by example

If you hire me, know that I will always set a strong example for your company. I will have the respect of my peers and I will be someone they can look up to and count on.

10. I want this long term

If you hire me, know that I want this until I retire. I wouldn't have applied for the job if I hadn't seen my future here.

11. You will never have to question if you hired the right person

If you hire me, I promise I won't leave any doubt in your mind over whether or not you chose the right person. You will always have the best of me and I can guarantee that that will be more than enough.

Knowing all of this, I hope you realize that I am exactly what you are looking for. But if not, please give the position to someone else who wants this just as bad as I do.

Best wishes,

Emily