Dear Donald Trump
Politics

Dear Donald Trump

Fuck Donald Trump.

19
Dear Donald Trump
Consertive Outtfitters

Dear Donald Trump,

It's 5:40 in the morning and I've been up since 4. I have to be at work at 8, so I'll keep it short and sweet. November 9th, 2016; I woke up 4 in the morning with unease. I had spent most of the night on November 8th like every American, watching the election. I have woken up to find that you sir, were appointed President of The United States. I know of you and what you "stand" for. I can honestly say that I wasn't with you or Her. You both disgust me. I watched you as you spoke to "your voters" about "Uniting us all". I still question how exactly you will do that with all the hate and distrust that has come from your side. I am still wondering how a man such as yourself has become so delusional that you would believe "we" would unite under you. It baffles me how a man that has NO experience running a COUNTRY is in power but I can't get a full time job because I don't have a college degree or 5 years of experience. It honestly baffles me that a Man like you have been appointed to care for a country that you continue to tear apart.

I truly know that nothing good will come from this. I fear for my family, friends and every human being that calls him/herself an American. I fear for my Mother that now lives alone to far from me to protect her. I fear for my Nephews and Niece. My niece especially who is now growing up with a "President" that believes he can sexual assault woman and get away with it. My nephews now have to look up to a "President" that disrespects women and teaches misogyny. As I go to on facebook, I saw the pain, fear, and anger of my friends and family. I watch as each post shows the disgust, that I share, that We as Americans have let down our fellow man.

Many Americans look up to you, a man that have continued to say things that I wholeheartedly disagree with. I hope that you take this seriously and don't "Make America Great Again" in the way I believe you will. Ipraythat you make it safer for all to live here, no matter what age, race, sex, heterosexual, LGBTQ and political stand. I beg that you do what is right for this country. I ask that you do not divide us any more than we are right now. We need change. We need to move forward together and grow. I pray that you don't send us to back to dark ages. I hope you are Man enough to stand for all people and use your 4 years wisely. I also believe that you won't. I believe that you will ruin us just like Nixon, just like Bush.

Today, I mourn, wearing all black, for the souls that fought for this country. They all now roll in their grave as ONE man is given the power to take away OUR freedom. A freedom many of us still fight for. I mourn for the pending death of OUR freedom. Of OUR Country. Realizing that you had become the 45th President had sent me into a whirlwind. It sent me into an anxiety attack and I bawled my eyes out. My boyfriend held me as I imagined every wrong doing you'll commit. Every wrong-doing you'll get away with because "you're famous". I feared you and the "power" that I (you) believed you held.

But as I write this, I show no Fear.

Fear is what you want.

I will not give it to you.

Hate is what you want.

I will not give it to you.

Unlike many of my brothers and sisters, I will stay and I will fight with every fiber of my being. I will fight you for my sisters and brothers that fear the outcome of this thing you call a "victory". I will fight you like every other racist man and woman fought MY President Barack Hussein Obama. I will be there sideline watching, hoping, PRAYING they get you with the charges for your rapes and sexual assault. I'm done and I have to get ready for work. So, I will leave you with this.

"We Shall Overcome."

Sincerely,

Shanelle Jacobs

An Activist.

A Woman.

An American.

#NotMyPresident