Dear Diary: How To Participate In Swoon's New Series

Dear Diary Prompt: I Went On The Worst First Date Ever And...

Participate in Swoon's "Dear Diary" series by following the prompt below.

173

Looking for a place to share your latest thoughts on love, sex, and relationships or vent about your dating woes? Swoon is the perfect place for that! But if you're unsure where to begin, we're going to give you weekly questions to get you inspired and open up about what's happening in your love life (or lack thereof — no judgment, because... same).

Trust us, everyone wants to hear your story, and chances are they'll be able to relate to it as well. So get ready to type your heart out with the funny, raw, juicy details you'd share with your diary and help other creators get inspired to do the same.

Week 1: Tell us about the worst first date you've ever been on in detail (without naming names, of course).

In 300 words or more, spill the dating story tea. Whether you're currently in a happy relationship, single and navigating the dating world, or choosing to "do you" right now, you probably have a funny or wild story to tell about that first date that didn't go according to plan.

How To Participate In The Weekly "Dear Diary" Series:

• Create an Odyssey account if you don't have one already
  • Create a new post and make the headline Dear Diary, I __________________
    • Fill in the blank piece of this headline structure with a unique moment relevant to your story
    • If you need help brainstorming or workshopping, email taylor.mead@theodysseyonline.com
  • Publish the story and file it under Community: Relationships

Follow Swoon on Instagram.