Dear Boys

Dear Boys,

You may think that girls are sooo complicated, but we are not.

You can have your guy time and we will have our girl time, but one thing for sure is that we want some attention. Most girls shop with their girl friends, so take that time and go hangout with your boys.

We are a handful. There are days that we don't really want to talk and then there are days that we won't ever shut up. Just listen when we want to talk and be there when we don't.

We take things more serious, but we also like to have fun. Most girls think of their future, but we also think about all of the fun that we want to have before we start becoming an adult.

We cannot handle too many things at once. Girls tend to overthink everything, whether it is clothes, education, boys, or whatever is on our mind, we tend to stress a lot more. Boys live in the "care free" environment and that is just hard for us to do.

We seriously aren't that complicated. We love flowers, food, and having attention...that's all you need to truly understand.

There are going to be days that we aren't going to want to talk, just be there for us. Then there are days that we aren't going to want to shut up, just listen to us.

We live in a generation that most boys are starting to cheat, sleep around, get drunk for fun, and smoke. Which is not cute. Let me repeat that, hurting a girl for someone who wants to just get in bed is not cute.

A girl wants love, loyalty, respect, attention, and someone who is going to be there for them no matter what. There have been times where the only people I want to talk to are my girl friends and boys need to understand that.

Yes, girls cheat too. It's crazy that it happens, but girls actually seem to care more if they get cheated on by a guy rather than the girl cheating on a guy.

Most guys live in that "I don't care" attitude and that's where they mess up. Girls want boys who actually care what their favorite color is, what they're doing that day, and many of the other little things.

It takes one cute simple message to make a girl's day and I'm sure she will go back rereading it when you're working and can't text or busy. She wants you to be sweet, it's not that hard.

We don't expect diamond rings, big things, or expensive stuff. A huge teddy bear, flowers, and simple sweet phone calls while you're on break or texts will make a girl happy.

Yes, a girl stresses about a lot. Worrying is one thing that I have yet to get out of my life, but as long as you listen when I want to talk I will be happy.

Girls want to feel welcomed into your family as well, let them meet your mom, dad, siblings, and see if your family likes her. It'll warm her heart, especially if you have dogs (not joking) haha!

It seems like every guy nowadays only wants one thing from a girl and it's definitely not what it should be. Loyalty, respect, kindness, and making them feel as if they are good enough or even better is what a relationship is all about. Especially honesty, when a girl asks you something 10 times out of 10 she already knows the answer.

Don't say girls are complicated when the only thing that is making you feel that way is because you aren't trying hard enough. If she has been treated like a princess all of her life, I'm sure she isn't settling for less when it comes to a guy.

Love,
A girl