Dear Ben & Jerry's

Dear Ben & Jerry's

I love you

Dear Ben & Jerry's,

I'd like to start off by saying sorry for not caring about you at all until the beginning of this year. I used to think that you were overrated and that was wrong of me.

I tried Phish Food first because that flavor was inspired by Aquamarine, so I thought I would give this flavor a try. However, nothing can compare to you, Half Baked. You're the perfect blend of just enough chocolate and just enough vanilla. The best part about you is that you have brownie batter AND chocolate chip cookie dough (which is another thing I don't typically enjoy).

I would also like to say thank you for being the perfect dessert/snack/meal to compliment a nice hang out with pals or watching a rom-com alone.

As Aquamarine said, "Who needs Raymond? I have found two new men to love, and their names are Ben and Jerry." The only sad part about this relationship is that living on the peninsula gives me limited options to get a hold of Half Baked considering the corner stores rarely have it and I'm not about to go to Harris Teeter and be let down after that journey.

I also guess I have to deal with the fact that they might very well have them at these establishments but too many of my peers love you so much too that there's not enough to around. I guess that's just something I have to deal with.

I would like to end with another apology. This is a recent event that really shook me to my core. I absentmindedly put you in the fridge one night. I was distraught to find out in the morning you had turned into the consistency of soup on the top shelf of my refrigerator. It made me so sad because I had not eaten half of the pint. So, for that, I apologize.

All my love,

Ellinor

P.S. I'm sorry that I'm going to cheat on you with gelato next semester, but I'm sure you understand.