Deals All Students Should Know About

Deals All Students Should Know About

Now there's even more of an excuse to send things to friends and family.

19
Deals All Students Should Know About

Being a student isn’t cheap, but luckily, there are many advantages and deals that are available. Sometimes it’s hard to do “fun” things because they tend to be costly, but many places actually offer student discounts if you look hard enough. Even if you aren't looking to do activities or travel, there are beneficial deals for clothing stores, food, and everyday necessities. Some of these discounts and sources may not be well known, so check out this list to see what offers students get.

1. Museum tickets.

Whether you go to school in the city, live in one, or are traveling to one, there are museums everywhere. There is also a high chance that there is free admission for students, which is something to look into if you want something to do.

2. Student beans.

Student Beans has over 10,000 discounts that range from flights, clothing, food, and more. You just have to make an account, and then the rest is easy to figure out. It's a simple click away from the best deals online.

3. Store discounts (J. Crew, Banana Republic, Club Monaco, Madewell, Topshop, H&M, etc.).

Some students may not be aware of the discounts they can find in stores. All it takes is asking for student deals and presenting your college I.D.

4. Student Rush.

Student Rush is a website that has information on all the best deals for shows near you. They offer information on student discounts, standing room, and lottery policies. Students tend to snag tickets quickly, so head over to their website soon to find tickets and deals.

5. Amazon free two-day shipping and 50 percent off Amazon Prime

Amazon is the best for many reasons, but it gets even better with offers for students, such as 50 percent off Amazon Prime and the free two-day shipping regardless of having Prime.

6. Spotify Premium for $4.99 a month.

7. AMC ticket discounts on Thursdays.

AMC conveniently offers a special price on Thursdays for students looking to see a movie. Many local or smaller theaters offer student discounts on tickets as well. It is only a matter of checking whether they do.

8. Greyhound and Amtrak deals of 10 to 20 percent off.

Traveling home or to school? The Greyhound bus services and Amtrak offer a discount off of transportation, which could be helpful for students that depend on the bus or train to get to school.

9. Apple deals.

When purchasing a new computer for school, it may help to have Apple's education price, which is a deal of $200 off a new Mac.

10. StudentUniverse.

For students that want to travel, this website offers awesome deals on flights that could be intended for getaways or even traveling to and from school. They even have information on where to travel, dine, what tours to take, and more.

11. FedEx student discount for 20 to 30% off.

For all the students sending packages or cards to their friends from other schools, FedEx has discounts that range from 20 to 30 percent off. Now there's even more of an excuse to send things to friends and family.