Day In The Life Of a Double Major

Day In The Life Of a Double Major

Welcome to the life of a Public Relations and Dance Major at Missouri State University.

9
Day In The Life Of a Double Major
Photo by Matt Ragland on Unsplash
Hey, y'all welcome back to my Youtube channel.

I'm just kidding. Hey everyone my name is Rachel Weaver but you can call me Rachel Danae. I am a freshman at Missouri State University in Springfield, Missouri. And I am a BFA- Dance Major and a BS- Public Relations Major. Let's get to it!!!

We start our day off waking up at 7:30. 

I normally have ballet at 8 am so I wake up around 7:30, grab a granola bar and hit the road on my board. (I sound like I'm driving 15 miles when I'm just walking 5 mins)

Contemporary and Communication Classes from 11am- 3pm

Tuesdays are my longest days since I have 3 classes. Because of COVID I take my Contemporary Dance class on zoom at 11 am, eat a full breakfast then go to my communication class at 2.

In between class I hang with the gang

When I have breaks I like to either hit up the dining hall with friends or hang at our plaster student union.

Meeting time!!

Majority of the time I have ABC, RHA or Bear Leads meeting throughout the week at the end of the day. If I don't have a meeting you will find me in my friend Zaria's room chilling with friends.

My schedule is not that adventurous or amazing but it is pretty easy. So I spend the majority of my time studying/ doing homework or hanging with friends. However, I did join an Intramural Soccer team so that should spice my week up a little bit. Tuesdays are probably when I'm most busy because I have classes the majority of the day. But I love being a double major because I love both my majors and classes and I just love staying busy. So that's a little spill into my college life. See y'all later!