Chris Harrison Explains Every College Girl's Dating Life

Every College Girl's Dating Life, As Told By Chris Harrison

"This is sure to be a shocking and emotional night."

110

Bachelor Nation's beloved Chris Harrison knows a thing or two about love. If you're a single girl who watches "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette," chances are you've nodded in painful agreement with the show's host Chris Harrison at one point or another. Ironically, many of the things he says perfectly describe what it's like dating as a single girl — especially if you're in college.

So, give yourself a good laugh (or maybe even cringe) by seeing just how relatable Chris's quotes really are. After all, dating in 2020 does really go a little something like this:

When your match's dating profile says he works at JP Morgan but his LinkedIn says he's still in college.

via GIPHY

But instead, you agree to go on a date with a different guy you met at a frat party, but he's only ever talked to you via Instagram DM.

via GIPHY

So you think to yourself...

via GIPHY

When you're on the date and he starts talking about something you have 0 interest in and you have to pretend you give a sh*t.

via GIPHY

Then the conversation takes a turn for the worst and you're playing it cool while trying to figure out an excuse to leave.

via GIPHY

And acting shocked by his stories since he hasn't stopped talking about himself.

via GIPHY

So you go home and vent to your roomies about that bad date, then go back to the drawing board.

via GIPHY

Because you're not ready to give up, you open the apps up again to see your other options.

via GIPHY

But you're finding all kinds of red flags on everyone's dating profiles, so you can't help but laugh.

via GIPHY

Meanwhile, all the other guys in your matches are telling you they're not interested in dating.

via GIPHY

And you just...

via GIPHY

Finally you look at your friends and/or pet and realize they're the only ones you need... For now.

via GIPHY

But then Drew swipes in and changes your mind about giving up on dating — and you're back in the game again.

via GIPHY

Follow Swoon on Instagram.