Best things to buy for date night on Amazon

10 Things To Buy On Amazon To Make Date Night Amazing

There is a whole slew of things you can buy for date night from Amazon and some of them are rated R.

29

Stay at home date nights can be the best date nights. You don't need to leave the house to have fun, save some money, and get to spend quality time with your partner. If you're looking to stay in and break out of the Netflix and chill routine, take a peek at these 10 things to make staying in a super sexy date night:

1. The Magnolia Table Cookbook so you can cook something super yummy together.

Because the recipes are ah-mazing.

Find it for $17.99 on Amazon.

2. Candles because everyone looks better with a little mood lighting.

To set the mood.

Find it for $19.98 on Amazon

3. Popcorn and chocolate to make sure your snack cravings are satisfied.

Chill Popcorn GIF

Because all movies need a snack feast to be complete!

Get the popcorn for $21.00 on Amazon.

Or try these chocolates for $15.99 on Amazon

4. Rent a movie and cuddle up

To watch with your love.

Rent your favorites for $4.99 on Amazon.

5. A cozy AF blanket to make your snuggles even more amazing

To cuddle under.

Try this one for $15.99 on Amazon.

6. Some red wine to unwind from a stressful week

To get things moving in the right direction.

Order it now for $7.99 on Amazon.

7. Some lingerie to feel ~sexy~

Because it doesn't hurt to feel sexy, even if it doesn't get to the things listed below.

Try these styles for $8.99-$12.99 on Amazon

8. Massage oils that'll do just the trick ;)

Because you can convince your S.O. to give you a nice... rub down.

You can find these for $16.29 on Amazon.

9. Condoms, no matter what

To keep things safe.

Wrap it up for $16.60 on Amazon.

10. Or a vibrator, to keep things interesting

Because he can never get it right. Right ladies?

Try this baby for $28.50 on Amazon.

These are mostly just for one date night but there is a whole slew of things you can buy on date night from Amazon. You can also look at their date night crates that have games and such in there! It's super affordable! Just think too, Amazon has two-day shipping! It's a win, win.

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.