11 Tweets You’ll Laugh At If You’re Painfully Single

Three words, say it and I'm all yours. "Let's be friends"

156

All the single ladies, now put your hands up!!!

Without a doubt, single life can be both a blessing and a curse. Whereas everyone around you is getting into relationships, bragging about their S.O. or perhaps even getting engaged, you find alone in bed every night downing a whole pizza to yourself in midst of another Netflix marathon.

Single life can also be very lonely at times but you know what? It's time for us to stop being so remorseful and miserable. I mean, who says singles can't live their best lives?

Here's 11 relatable tweets you can laugh at if you're painfully single:

1. Official relationship status: In a committed relationship with a large pepperoni and extra cheese pizza 

2. Due to personal reasons, I will be throwing back a shot for every time I delete another boy’s number off my contacts

3. My brain: "don't do it, don't do it" Me: *re-downloads Bumble and Tinder*

*Sirens and lights go flashing off in the distance*

4. Online dating reality: All these matches, but I can't even start a fire

Or a lot of really LA-hotshot-shirtless-model Chads or Asian Kevins who love boba

5. Or when you DO end up with a promising match only for this to happen: 

I mean, if you're going to ghost me, why do you still watch my story? Like you didn't want me so stop looking at me, b*tch.

6. Epitome of single life: drunk calling your ex 

If you didn't drunk call him, text him and cry to him (or about him) at some point is he really your ex???

7. No one:     Me: Runs back to my ex knowing full well I'm up for heartbreak round 103949

But hey, at least I'm being eco-friendly

8. But ya'll want to know what's REAL heartbreak? Catching feelings for someone only to get hit with this one liner: 

Three words—say it and I'm all yours.

"Let's be friends"

9. At least being single means you can do whatever the f*ck you want

You do you, girllllll

10. You can also avoid embarrassing situations like this: 

Can we all please dedicate a prayer for Becca?

11. Moral of the story: Let me just avoid all social interactions and just hole up inside my room eating spoonfuls of Nutella straight out of the jar. 

No Pants Squad for LIFE