Olufeko's work stands out as he returns with the highly anticipated publication Vicencias. This 3rd installment of the Polaris interview series captures a rare opportunity in its new volume to showcase a mix of 30 game changers and leaders that include celebrities from around the world.

List of people interviewed include - Kelli Dayton (Ali), Tracy Alero Doyle, Megan Wastell, Husani Oakley, Gini TV (Abiodun Olayinka), Lucy Mason, Deborah Johnson, Dakore Egbuson-Akande, Andrea Kamara Dunbar, Lindsey Auman, Loubna Fakhri-Baker, Kristy Jones Cooper, Swaady Martin, Michelle Antoinette Nelson, Deanna Companion, Chinyere Muforo, Joanna Totolici, Cynthia Edorh, Adegbe Ogbeh, Dario Giluliani, Lynda Aphing-Kouassi, Nkwo Onwuka, Gbenga Egunjobi, Aheneah Ana Martins, Alec Huxley, Melissa Trevino-Berendzen, Adelaide Damoah, Uthman Wahaab, Saryu Dalal and Desdamona

To be released September 2019. Some interview quotes extracted from the featured in the forthcoming collective —:

What works in one environment, may not support you in another. I have never assumed that I would have one career and still do not. If one industry or approach doesn't work, then find another. - Tracy Alero Doyle - Finance Director based in Hong Kong

Once you know what success means to you — and it really has to be your own personal definition, not based on what you see on Instagram — there's another important question to answer: how much are you willing to risk in order to achieve it? Because success does not happen without risk.. - Husani Oakley - Director of Technology + Innovation at Deutsch

99.9 percent of everything you hear about Africa is wrong! One of the many great sayings by Fela Kuti and it's true. We've been cast in such a negative light in the western media for too long. It's done a lot of damage, and through Nollywood we're showing the world that it's time for people to accept that as Africans we have our own style and our own customs. - Dakore Egbuson-Akande - Award-winning Nigerian Actress

The only difference right now is that technology is enabling everyone to see the absolute immense chaos and design of all the crazy stuff going on at any given point, nothing will ever be the same from here – interesting to see what happens. - Kelli Ali - Singer / Songwriter

I have always been passionate about making a difference in Africa and contributing my gifts, my time my talents to uplift the continent, and basically being a contributor. And that's what I've been doing all of my professional life even as a student. So it's been my passion since I was a child. - Swaady Martin - Serial Entrepreneur

I always wanted to work in media, and especially with cutting edge formats and technology where there's such big opportunities for experimentation and growth. My plan has always been just to follow my passion and focus on projects that excite me and make me feel inspired - Megan Wastell - Digital Media Executive

We have an umbrella body that is registered and charts the common path for all the racing teams, Automobile Racers Association of Nigeria(ARAN). We also have umbrella bodies that work together to form a common path for the clubs, associations, general motorbike riders and enthusiasts, like Bikers Association of Nigeria, Bikers IN Nigeria (BIN), Superbiker Clubs Association of Nigeria (SCAN) to name a few. - Gbenga Egunjobi - Business executive and avid motorbike rider

I find that entrepreneurs create their own energy regardless of environment. Often times the sheer challenge of creating something out of nothing is its own momentum. I have lived between 3 cities from childhood and been in Abuja since 1994 so I know the city and the city knows me. - Adegbe Ogbeh - Airport hospitality management executive

The catalogue has previously featured: Seun Kuti, Tosin Oshinowo, Bahia Shehab and Remi Vaughan-Richards. All features can be accessed by visiting www.visualcollaborative.com

Serving as the Editor In Chief, Ade Olufeko's work can be described as the development of the creative sector in West Africa. Today he is an ecosystem advisor and technologist based in the city of Lagos, he oversees The Avenue Creative Limited based in Victoria Island, a global partner of Visual Collaborative. The company creates solutions through design, content creation and technology to address and fix socio-economical issues starting with the real estate sector. Olufeko who is also a member of the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently served as a judge to the PAADC 3.0 design competition at University of Lagos in Nigeria.