I think I can speak for every girl with curly hair when I say that maintaining it is a chore. I get so many compliments on my hair (even when I don't think it looks good). Sometimes I get asked questions about it and some make me want to scream. I even have some great reactions!
1. How do you get it so curly?
2. Why don't you just straighten it?
3. Is that your real hair?
4. Wow! Your hair is so pretty! Can I have it?
Do you really want this curse from the Gods?
No, you can't. That's just awkward.
6. Why don't you brush it?
Because brushing it will make me look like a lion. I'll pass on that
7. I hate dealing with frizz, too.
Don't even go there, sister. Your frizz is nothing compared to mine. Especially on a hot day.
8. I wish my hair was curly.
9. How long does it take you to curl your hair?
0 minutes. I woke up like this
10. Why do you use so much conditioner?
Because I don't want my hair to be dryer than the Sahara desert.