To The 'Co-worker' Who Just Happened To Turn Into My 'Best Friend'

I appreciate you through this journey and I can’t wait to make more memories with you.
6687

To my coworker who became one of my best friends,

You started working a couple months after me. At first, we didn’t really talk and then we did and now we are beyond close. We do everything together... Moe's Monday’s, college, work, you name it, and we are doing it.

We jam in the car to our favorite songs, even High School Musical. Whenever we are together, we have a blast and laugh to the point of tears.

You’re always there to talk when I need you, we FaceTime for hours even if we don’t say anything and are just doing our makeup, you’re always there.

You help me try to convince my boyfriend to stop playing video games and spend time with me even though it never works.

We Snapchat the best pictures. From ugly pictures to the best ones, we will always just send them. I especially appreciate the double chin pictures; they’re the best!

I’m just glad when I met your dog he didn’t hump me; he just barked for 10 minutes straight.

I just want to tell you how much I appreciate you through this journey and I can’t wait to make more memories with you.