Court's Playlist: Week 3

Court's Playlist: Week 3

Let's jam.

2
Court's Playlist: Week 3
http://images.popmatters.com/news_art/s/sam-hunt-2014-promo-650x400.jpg

Once again, here we are! With finals on the way, I definitely suggest taking some time to relax and de-stress. "While music has long been recognized as an effective form of therapy to provide an outlet for emotions, the notion of using song, sound frequencies and rhythm to treat physical ailments is a relatively new domain," says psychologist Daniel J. Levitin, Ph.D., who studies the neuroscience of music at McGill University in Montreal (apa.org). "A wealth of new studies are touting the benefits of music on mental and physical health." Listening to music is good for the soul, so here is some of the music I have been listening to this week.

1. "Why Baby Why" -- Mickey Guyton.

This song is just so catchy!

2. "Take It All" -- Sawyer Fredericks.

The chorus to this song is bomb.

3. "Growing Up" -- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (ft. Ed Sheeran).

It's Macklemore, so you know it's a good song.

4. "When You Love Someone" -- James T.W.

A beautifully written song that deals with divorce and love.

5. "Love's On The Way" -- Sebastian Kole.

I have had this song on repeat all week!

6. "Please Don't Go" -- Joel Adams.

The music video is gorgeous (so is he) and this song made me become a big fan of him!

7. "Nobody To Love" -- Alex Newell.

I met Alex Newell multiple times because he used to do musicals at my local theatre before he was on "Glee!" This song is perfection!

8. "Gone" -- Sylvia.

GIRL POWER.

9. "One Dance" -- Drake.

It's Drake...'nuff said.

10. "Dancing On My Own" -- Calum Scott.

This is a cover of Robyn's song, but I actually prefer this one over the original.

11. "Unsteady" -- X Ambassadors (Erich Lee Gravity Remix).

I love the original of this song but have been recently listening to the remix a lot more.

12. "Sunday Candy" -- Chance The Rapper.

This is such a random song, but it is slightly addicting.

13. "sHE" -- ZAYN.

Not his biggest fan, but this song is good.

14. "November 9" -- Griffin Peterson.

Just your typical sweet song.

15. "Break Up In A Small Town" -- Sam Hunt.

THIS SONG IS AMAZING AND YOU NEED TO BLESS YOUR EARS.

I wish you all luck on your finals!