10 Couple Costume Ideas Perfect For Each Type Of Couple

10 Couples Halloween Costume Ideas That Are Hauntingly Perfect For Each Type Of Couple

Calling all couples for this Halloween!

2097

Whenever I think of Halloween I always get so excited about seeing couples dress up together! It's such a fun way to bond and if you're counting down the days to do so — even if it's for your own little at-home photoshoot since celebrating the spooky day during a pandemic is tough, oh do I have some ideas for you!

Here are 10 Halloween couples costumes for you to try, based on your personality.

1. The Disney Couple: Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

I know all you Disney couples love a good classic and Peter Pan is definitely a go to idea for this Halloween!

2. The Adventurous Couple: Ellie and Mr. Fredrickson from Up

If you're anything like these two this is the perfect costume! Adventure awaits this Halloween!

3. The Traditional Couple: Sandy and Danny from Grease

What's more traditional than Grease?! Perfect for those couples who continue the old fashioned way of dating.

4. The Party Couple: Jack and Coke

This one should be obvious but if you're the couple who likes to party a lot this costume will be a hit!

5. The High School Sweethearts: Cheerleader and Football Player

Cute and classic for all you high school sweethearts!

6. The Kids and Heart Couple: Velma and Shaggy From Scooby Doo

Scooby doo is hands down one of the most iconic cartoons ever! I couldn't think of a more perfect costume for the kids at heart couple.

7. The Funny Couple: Clowns

This one doesn't need a lot of explanation, just throw on a red nose!

8. The Quiet Couple: Mimes

...

9. The Feisty Couple: Cop and Jail Bird

For those couples who live on the wild side, this is perfect for you!

10. The Romantic Couple: Mermaid and Sailor

What's more romantic than this?!

Follow Swoon on Instagram.