Couples Argue And It's Normal

Couples Argue And It's Normal

Arguments only make a relationship healthier and stronger.
92

Some might say arguments are a part of life that can be avoided. I say that arguments make a relationship stronger. I know that each and every argument my boyfriend and I have had usually pulls us together in the end but there are moments where we've asked ourselves, "What's the point?"

The fact of the matter is no couple likes to argue but they do at some point end up arguing because it's normal. If you don't have a disagreement with your significant other every once in a while then congratulations, you might just be the most boring couple I have ever heard about. Arguments keep the passion and love alive.

Just the other day, my boyfriend and I were having a disagreement of sorts and the fighting began. We finally came to the conclusion that we both had some things to work on and now our relationship is stronger. Arguments lead to compromise which leads to a happy and healthy relationship.

Now don't get me wrong, arguing can also be a sign of an unhealthy relationship. If everything seems to turn into a fight or disagreement then something could be wrong. Only the important things are worth fighting over, not the little tiny insignificant details. I was once in a relationship where everything was an argument and I tried to keep it together until one day I just had to end it for the sake of my mental health.

There are good arguments and there are bad arguments, the thing about being in a good relationship is that all the arguments you have will be for the better. They make you stronger and wiser and will lead your relationship on to bigger better things.