11 Country Jams You Can Love Even If You Hate Country Music

'Cause I'm a Redneck Woman.
86

Anyone who knows me knows that my least favorite music is country music. There's just something about them that makes me a little bit uncomfortable. I don't know it's just something about the twang and the wholesome messages about dating that doesn't sit right with me. Now, I know that some of you are out saying: why is this girl such a hater? Well, let me redeem myself. Even though I don't love country music as much as other genres, there are some country bops that I will never change the station for.

1. Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson

Something about this song just makes me want to move out into the boondocks of South Cackalacky.

2. When It Rains It Pours by Luke Combs

This one has me singing along like I, too, don't have to see my ex-future mother-in-law anymore.

3. Body Like A Backroad by Sam Hunt

*Fans self, aggressively*

4. Summertime by Kenney Chesney

The ultimate bop from the man I had my first crush on.

5. Honkey Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins

This song has it "going on like Donkey Kong".

6. Before He Cheats by (A Queen) Carrie Underwood

Two words: Girl. Power.

7. I Like It, I Love It by Tim McGraw

I don't just ~like~ this one, I ~love~ this one.

8. Man! I Feel Like A Woman! by Shania Twain

*Screams* "The best thing about being a woman is the prerogative to have a little fun".

9. Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith

But if you're like me you prefer the Glee version better, sorry Toby.

10. Die A Happy Man by Thomas Rhett

This is an example of the sappy romance I was referring to earlier, but let's be real, this is just too ~tender~ not to acknowledge.

11. Beer For My Horses by Toby Keith

But like, has PETA heard this song?

So, no matter what you're music preferences are, you need to give credit where credit is due. These songs are guaranteed to make you feel good, no matter what.