16 Country Songs That Describe What Love Should Be

"If I'm gonna be famous for somethin,' girl, I wanna be famous for lovin' you"

87
Jannessa Lai

Country music can convince someone to drink a whole lot of whiskey, mend a heart, drive a truck, and make someone fall in love all in one song. Here are some country songs coming directly off of my playlist (so don't judge) that will hopefully restore some optimism that love still exists in this world.

1. Sleep Without You - Brett Young

"As long as I can bet on ya crawlin' into bed after slippin' out ya high heel shoes, I ain't lyin' sayin' havin' a good time, out with your girls, girls do what you do, no matter how late, Baby I'll be sayin' up, I can't sleep without you."

2. Beat of the Music - Brett Eldredge

"You got the soul and you know how to use it, put your hand on my hip 'cause you know that I'll lose it, you got my heart racing like there's nothing to it, falling in love to the beat of the music."

3. The Rest of Our Life - Tim McGraw & Fath Hill

"You brighten my day, I got something to run past you, I just hope I say it right, so I take your hand and ask you, Have you made plans for the rest of your life?"

4. The Difference - Tyler Rich

I'm tired of sleeping on us, I'm over dodging this crush, I'm sick of waiting ten munites just to text you back so you don't get to thinkin' that I'm too attached."

5. Obsessed - Dan + Shay

"You hypnotize me with your touch and I can never get enough of you, it's true, and anywhere you wanna go, my hand is only yours to hold."

6. Unforgettable - Thomas Rhett

"From your blue jeans to your shoes, girl, that night was just like you, unforgettable."

7. All About You - Chris Lane

"You're what it means to keep a promise when you're sayin' "I do."

8. H.O.L.Y - Florida Georgia Line

"You made the brightest days from the darkest nights."

9. God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton

"On my own I'm only half of what I could be, I can't do without you."

10. Hangin' On - ChrisYoung

"Ain't nothing like spinning you around the room where everyone can see."

11. Lovin' You Is Fun - Easton Corbin

"Love don't have to be a bunch of drama, a bunch of knock down drag outs crying in the rain...We're having such a good time together and it's only just begun, my heart's never smiled so hard..."

12. Anywhere With You - Jake Owen

"I travel light and my bags are packed, just as long as I'm where you're at, I'm gonna have a real good view, I'll go anywhere with you."

13. Crash My Party - Luke Bryant

"If you wanna call me, call me, call me, you don't have to worry 'bout it, baby you can wake me up in the dead of night, wreck my plans, baby that's alright, this is a drop everything kind of thing."

14. You Make It Easy - Jason Aldean

"You make it easy, lovin' up on you, make it easy with every little thing you do, you're my sunshine in the darkest days."

15. She's Got It All - Kenny Chesney

"Shes got it all of my heart, my soul, my wishes, all my love, my hugs, my kisses, everything that means anything at all."

Last but not least...

16. Famous - Mason Ramsey

"If I'm gonna be famous for somethin', Girl, I wanna be famous for lovin' you...I hope the first question people ask me is "How's your girl and How's your family?" I could go on and on and on, talkin' about you for days."