Who doesn't listen to a good country song and wish they were driving down that old dirt road? Well fear not, I've got you covered for the summer!

Here I am presenting you a summer country list consisting of songs that will put you in a good mood while hanging out with your friends

"American Kids" by Kenny Chesney

This song brings you back to the days of high school, mostly during the fall and summer. If you don't have a good time listening to or singing this song, who are you?

"Barefoot Blue Jean Night" by Jake Owens

Another song that will make you want to be surrounded by your friends during the summer night. What I tend to wish is being on a beach a bonfire...Can I keeping wishing that?

"Chattahoochee" by Alan Jackson

Lets take it back to some old 90's country. This is a summer anthem for anybody who is either vacationing or just hanging out with their friends. Whenever this song plays, you know you are in for a good time

"Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band

This is one song that makes me wish that I grew up in the south. The second you hear this, you know that you are transported into the deep south

"Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line and Nelly

Sure this song got way overplayed when it first came out but it really isn't too bad at this point. It's a song to sing with a real or fake southern accent which can be a real treat

"Dirt Road Anthem" by Jason Aldean

Here's another summer anthem that stems from one of country's biggest stars. It's a song that takes you back to good memories when you are younger even if it has some rap to it, strange right?

"Fast Cars and Freedom" by Rascal Flatts

I swear that I could have put Rascal Flatts on here more than three times but I tried playing it fair. They have so many songs that are perfect for the summer and this is one of them

"Free and Easy" by Dierks Bentley

Free and easy down the road I go, if that doesn't sound the summer than I don't know what does. Living easy in the summer is one of the best feelings and this song describes it perfectly

"Honey Bee" by Blake Shelton

You be my Louisiana, I'll be your Mississippi...I'll admit that I only know the chorus but guess what? That's the best part of the song. It's a cute little gem that anyone in love can relate to

"House Party" by Sam Hunt

Now I'm sure if you listen to country that this is on your party playlist. It puts you in a good mood instantly and you know that dancing will begin if you play this loud enough

"I don't want this night to end" Luke Bryan

Once this hit came out, I don't remember one person saying they didn't like it. Love songs from country are good but it's always better when the weather is warm, fight me on that one

"Island Song" by Zac Brown Band

I remember hearing this at the bar and having such a laugh at it. It's a cute little song that makes you want to lay on the beach with a drink in hand. Can we really go down to the islands?

"Mayberry" by Rascal Flatts

Is it just me or do you want Cherry Coke every time you hear this song too? It paints a pretty portrait of a time where living simply was the best way to go

"Red Dirt Road" by Brooks and Dunn

This is a song that again makes you wish you lived in the south and blast this song. It gives you a good feel of what life is like and I'm sure we've all wished for it before

"She's so Georgia" by Joe Livington

So you've probably never heard of this one but I'm here giving you brand new music right? This is a little gem that I have found and fell in love with the second I heard it. Give it a shot, you'll like it too

"Something like that" by Tim McGraw

Everytime I hear this song it brings me back to the local county fair that I go to every year. For all I know, it's probably played there too. If you've ever been to a fair, you understand the meaning of this song

"Stuck like Glue" by Sugarland

Love is the summer is one thing but a song that fits it is another. Hey, you can even duet to this song without a problem and it work

"Summertime Blues" by Alan Jackson

Okay, I bet that you have never heard the original 1950's version, correct? Sorry to break the news but this is a classic cover that gives it more country swag than before

"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Heading out to classic rock so I know this is specifically country. You can't deny that this isn't played at every cookout in the summer that you have gone to. It's a song that will be played at every party until the day we die

"That's my kind of night" by Luke Bryan

This song truly isn't my favorite for the summer but I know it can be classified as one. Who doesn't love a little rain rhyming with T-Pain? Oh, and who could also forget the line about yarn...

"Young" by Kenny Chesney

The moment I heard this song I fell in love with it. It's one of those rare songs that takes you back to your youth in a matter of seconds, remember all those good times we had without iPhones?