What country life is really like

What Living In the Country is like

Country Living

18
What Living In the Country is like

When I first moved out to West Friendship Maryland, there was not much out here to do. It was mainly trees and grass, and a few people spread out. After close to 20 years of living here, I have enjoyed it and also hated it. Here are a few reasons why.

1. No Nosy Neighbors

When it comes to neighbors, living out in the country is good if you don`t like people and want to be away from others. I can go both ways, I like some people but I would rather not have neighbors close to me.

2. Landscape

The landscape is very nice out in the country, but it does have lots of work to do daily. From mowing grass, to maintain the gardens, we have our hands full. Still, it is nice and pretty to look at, as you look out the window. You also can get grade photography practice out here, as there is so much of nature and rolling hills.

3. Peace and Calmness

Living out in the country part of Maryland, is nice because of the peace and quiet out here. You are away from the big city noise and lights. So in the end, living out in the country has it good times and bad but overall it has been a good experience and taught me life lessons.