Why Cotidea's Shower Sidekick Is A Must-Have For Every College Girl

Goodbye, awkward box shower shaving situations!

40
Cotidea

Attention, incoming college freshman girls (and anyone who unfortunately has to face a cramped box shower): Have I got good news for you. Pretty quickly you’ll realize that in the confines of the tiny box your university likes to call a shower, it’s basically impossible to shave your legs in a coordinated and timely manner -- —that is, until now.

Enter the Shower Sidekick by Cotidea, a portable, adjustable shower shaving stand that is a godsend for dorm showers everywhere. Invented by women for women, this product has thought of everything to save you from any awkward shaving situation. The lightweight podium is designed for strength and steadiness, with its aluminum pole and non-slip grip so that the stand and your foot don’t slip up with a razor in hand. The stand even comes with a place to rest your razor while you go about the rest of your shower business. Available in pink and purple, it’ll be the prettiest addition to your shower caddy.

The coolest part about the Shower Sidekick is the brand behind it -- Cotidea, which means “The Daily Goddess.” Kristin Wald, a daily goddess in her own right, founded Cotidea to develop products that make women’s lives a little bit easier. Her goal with the brand is to empower women through her products and help women unleash “their inner goddesses.”

The Shower Sidekick’s goal is to do just that. On the surface, it’s a place to prop your foot while shaving, but in practice, it’s a product carefully designed to make someone’s day a little easier. And with an arsenal of products on the way, the Shower Sidekick is just the beginning for Cotidea.

Today, June 13, is the official pre-order launch of the Cotidea Shower Sidekick. You can buy it here, and use the code LAUNCH20 for a 20% discount from now until June 20!