'The Bachelor’s' Corinne Olympios Launches Her Own Fashion Line

Why say Corinne’s famous catch phrases when you can wear them on your clothes?

68
Riot Society

Calling all Corinne-obsessed Bachelor fans: Whip out your platinum credit cards and energize with a big bowl of cheese pasta, because it's time to go on a shopping spree!

Corinne Olympios, from Nick Viall’s season of “The Bachelor,” recently launched her own fashion line (in a collaboration with Riot Society) that features exactly the type of catch phrases and clothing you’d expect from Corinne.

Corinne announced the launch of her online “Team Corn Shop” in a video she posted on Instagram.

Today my new team corn collection dropped and I am so taken aback by how many people have supported! 💛 I truly thank all of you! 🍾 I teamed up with @riotsocietyclothing and worked with them every step of the way, and now the Team Corn Shop is live! Link in my bio! 🌽Www.teamcornshop.com 😆 tag #teamcorn when you get your merch!!! 😘
A post shared by Corinne Olympios (@colympios) on

The collection offers a variety of shirts, tank tops and long sleeve tees that include the phrases: “Platinum Vagine,” “Make America Corinne Again,” “Dude I Need Sushi,” “OK, But First Cheese Pasta,” and other fan favorites about napping and Raquel.

Fellas, feeling left out? Well, don’t worry because the fashion line offers unisex, women’s and men’s clothes. Everyone and anyone can walk around repping Team Corn. Who wouldn't want to wear a shirt that says "I feel like corn?"

Dad hats are also available for purchase, and you don't have to be a dad to buy one!

The price of the clothes ranges from $22-$28, so if you’re nowhere near a Corinne-level budget (if she even has a budget), you don’t have to worry about breaking your bank. Walking around with Corinne quotes is surely affordable.

While scrolling through the Team Corn Shop, you may see a familiar face. Yes, that's right! Jasmine Goode, who is also from Nick's season of "The Bachelor," is modeling some of the clothing.

Here's the description of the Abe Lincoln shirt Jasmine models on the website to satisfy your curiosity: "Abe Lincoln was the 16th president, helped abolished slavery, and took naps. Nothing more OG than making social change and still taking naps. He takes naps but still stays woke. If all the greats take naps, why shouldn’t we? History does repeat itself!"

Clever shirts and clever descriptions. What more could one want in a fashion collection?

Riot Society owner Mike H said that sales have exceeded expectations, averaging an order every 15 seconds for the first 10 hours after the release.

It’s amazing where life leads ex-Bachelor contestants. By the time you’re done shopping Corinne’s collection, you’ll definitely need a nap. So, make sure you take a nap. No matter where you are or where you're supposed to be, take a nap.