10 Conspiracies Shane Dawson Should Tackle In His Series

Shane, Please Try To Prove These Wrong

236

Shane Dawson just launched his 2nd video for his Conspiracy Theory Documentary. With it only being a 3 part series here are some things we hope he covers or maybe if we are lucky will cover in more videos. We need answers and Shane Dawson might have them.

Check out his latest video here then read on to see theories we are dying to know about.

Rebecca Black's Song Friday Is Linked To JFK's Assassination

The assassination occurred on Friday. When JFK was shot, the Secret Service yelled "Get Down!" (Gotta get down on Friday.)

Spongebob & The 7 Deadly Sins

Nickelodeon

Just think about it:

Spongebob = Lust, he shows too much love for everyone

Squidward = Wrath, he always has it out for his childish neighbors.

Mr. Krabs = Greed,.. this is pretty self-explanatory.

Gary = Glutton, he relatively never seems to stop eating.

Patrick = Sloth, he is unquestionably the laziest starfish.

Sandy = Pride, she takes pride from being from Texas.

Is Lorde Lying About Her Age?

upload.wikimedia.org

Lorde was born November 7th,1996. At least that is what her birth certificate says. But why does she look like she is in her late 30's? Why did she tell Vanity Fair she was 45? What are you hiding Lorde?

Katy Perry Is JonBenet Ramsey

Katy Perry - Vevo

If you look they do have similarities. JonBenet wanted to be a star, and who became a star? Katy Perry. My maybe the murder of Ramsey was staged to give to get famous.

Pokemon Go Is A Government Spy Program

c1.staticflickr.com

The Pokémon Go app was a big hit when it launched in 2016. Niantic, the developers of the popular app, has unlimited access to your Google account that is registered to the app. Do they really need all the information on our location just so we can catch a Squirtle? Where do they even store all this location?

Louis Tomlinson's Baby Is Fake?

Instagram

Okay before you all 1D fans attack me, go to Instagram and look at his account (@Louist91) and tell me why the last picture of his "son" was from July of 2017, well over a year ago, and could it be photoshopped to look this way just to boost sales?

The Mandela Effect

upload.wikimedia.org

This theory suggests that people can share memories of something that didn't occur or happened differently than how they remember it.

For Example:

"Luke, I am your Father." what he actually says is "No, I am your father."

Chipotle

upload.wikimedia.org

You're probably wondering, why is a beloved Mexican food chain on this list? Here's why: the theory is that certain parties orchestrated the illness outbreaks by planting harmful bacteria. crazy or conspiracy you tell me?

Snow White & Drugs

The theory goes that Snow White is a metaphor for Cocaine. The 7 Dwarfs are the side effects of the drug.

Finding Nobody?

"Nemo" in Latin means Nobody. So what were Marlin and Dori looking for all that time?